College have fulfilled the norms, standard and other required condition
of NCTE, UGC and University.
Our College offers a full time professional pre-service teacher education programme of the duration of Two academic years( Four Semester) leading to Bachelor of Education(B.Ed) degree from Gujarat University, Ahmedabad and I.I.T.E. Gandhinagar.
The institute has 50 seats intake for the B.Ed. course every year/Semester. Admission is given by I.I.T.E. Gandhinagar and Exam is conduct by the University, Syllabus is also approved by I.I.T.E., Gandhinagar and Gujarat University, Ahmedabad.
Two year B.Ed. programme of the Gujarat University, Ahmedabad and I.I.T.E.,Gandhinagar consists of theory courses and practicum.
Methods Group (School Subjects)
We offer following methods/school subjects in two group.
|Group – A||Group-B|
|English||Science and Technology|
Admission Processes and Admission Policy
A candidate with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Science/Social Sciences/Humanity, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
Note: 5% Relaxation for SC/ST candidates as per norms of Government of Gujarat.
- The University follows the guidelines of Government of Gujarat/UGC/NCTE.
- The candidate must qualify in the Integrated Test of Teacher Trainee – i3T conducted by Indian Institute of Teacher Education for being eligible for admission.
- All eligible candidates shall have to appear in i3T – Integrated Test for Teacher Trainee
conducted by the Indian Institute of Teacher Education (IITE) as per schedule.
- To qualify in the i3T, the candidate will have to secure minimum 50% marks in the i3T. .
- Admission to B.Ed. programme will be given as per merit list prepared based on marks of i3T only.
- i3T – Integrated Test for Teacher Trainee:.
- All the eligible candidates must appear in person for OMR based i3T as per the centre chosen by the candidate. The i3T will be based on the topics mentioned below. IITE shallnot provide any study material for the test. The language of test item will be in Gujarati & English. Duration of the i3T for all programmes will be 90 minutes. i3T – UG and PG Programmes • All the applicants must appear in person for OMR based i3T as per the choice of centre.
- All the applicants must appear in person for OMR based i3T as per the choice of centre. Test items will be given in Gujarati and English languages only.
- Time duration is 90 minutes for the test. Total time is 120 minutes.
- Topics of i3T are as under.
|No.||Area of the content||B.Ed.( after U.G. and P.G.)|
|1||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||15|
|2||Numerical ability, Reasoning and Analogy||15|
|3||Communication Skill and English||15|
|4||ICT/eLearning/Web based Resources||15|
**General Content up to 8th Standard Maths/General Science/Social Science.
* To qualify in the i3T, the candidate shall have to secure minimum 50% of marks of total mark (60 out of 120)
Fees for B.Ed. Per semester: ( as per I.I.T.E., Gandhinagar )
(*Exemption as per Government norms, if any.)
- Once student has been admitted, no college transfer shall be given
- Fees paid shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of admission in affiliated colleges